Lacroix Despheres CDs at CDJAPAN

NOW YOU CAN BUY LACROIX DESPHERES CDS AT CDJAPAN!
Click on the images to check them!


Dernier Paradis Scivias Photobucket


You can listen to Dernier Paradise act 2 at Spotify!




MAIDO NO BANSAN


Every Sunday at 22:00h (Japan time) on air. You can watch the last three programs that are recorded at Lacroix Despheres'USTREAM channel

Tuesday 17 August 2010

Films (Saya entry)

I love films, so, I go to the cinema and I watch DVDs.

Recently I've watched on DVD Amalfi, MV and Kamen Rider Den-O.

I'm watching Amalfin... I want to travel to overseas (*^o^*)

How beautiful... Italy...

Has been some time since I want to watch Kamen Rider Den-O, finally I could watch it, it is so interesting!

Den-O's character are all cute☆

and

individually, I think the best is Kiba.


Good bye


Saya

No comments:

Post a Comment