Lacroix Despheres CDs at CDJAPAN

NOW YOU CAN BUY LACROIX DESPHERES CDS AT CDJAPAN!
Click on the images to check them!


Dernier Paradis Scivias Photobucket


You can listen to Dernier Paradise act 2 at Spotify!




MAIDO NO BANSAN


Every Sunday at 22:00h (Japan time) on air. You can watch the last three programs that are recorded at Lacroix Despheres'USTREAM channel

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Mizuki profile


Birth date: 28th June
Favourite colour: Pink
Favourite illustrations: KAGAYA's Celestial Exploring.
Favourite songs: josh gorban「to where you are」、Libera「You were there」、Celtic Woman「Someday」
Favourite films: The Parent Trap, Enchanted, The Little Mermaid

2 comments:

  1. Good evening, Lacroix! You heard the new single of Versailles? I'm ecstatic, I was very impressed and moved.. You like DESTINY? (:

    Ah, The voice of saya in SCIVIAS remaster is Divine!! I like all track ★

    Bye Guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the beauty of Lacroix despheres!The moment I saw her, I knew she was a nice girl. I mean, look at her! That smile, and she likes pink. And ever flutist I've ever met has been incredibly nice. Except one... But,I really like her. She is quite pretty.

    ReplyDelete