Lacroix Despheres CDs at CDJAPAN

NOW YOU CAN BUY LACROIX DESPHERES CDS AT CDJAPAN!
Click on the images to check them!


Dernier Paradis Scivias Photobucket


You can listen to Dernier Paradise act 2 at Spotify!




MAIDO NO BANSAN


Every Sunday at 22:00h (Japan time) on air. You can watch the last three programs that are recorded at Lacroix Despheres'USTREAM channel

Wednesday 1 September 2010

First Tenyu entry

Hi! I'm Tenyu.
Recently I joined Lacroix Despheres as a support guitarist. Nice to meet you♪

Although I’m only a support member, I’m going to write in the blog.

I have nothing in particular to write about in the introduction, so I’m going to write a little about my favorite guitarists.
I think I’ll write about this little by little.

James Hetfield
Kirk Hammett

Metallica’s guitarists.
I’m so influenced by Metallica. My life has changed a lot because of this influence (laughs)



Yesterday, I hung out in a way that I can’t do frequently, so I am going to talk about it.
I went to eat tuna aboard the ship of my senpai-musician, who piloted the ship from Kasai to Misaki, where Disneyland and its neighborhood are.
The weather was nice, and felt so good. In Misaki we had lunch and then came back through Tateyama and Yasuda’s ports.
It was a precious personal experience.

It’s beautiful to see Disneyland from the sea.



No comments:

Post a Comment