Lacroix Despheres CDs at CDJAPAN

NOW YOU CAN BUY LACROIX DESPHERES CDS AT CDJAPAN!
Click on the images to check them!


Dernier Paradis Scivias Photobucket


You can listen to Dernier Paradise act 2 at Spotify!




MAIDO NO BANSAN


Every Sunday at 22:00h (Japan time) on air. You can watch the last three programs that are recorded at Lacroix Despheres'USTREAM channel

Wednesday 14 July 2010

Recording and bike.

Hello! I’m Pegeot.

Recently was the guitar recording sessions...or was it a long time ago?
Anyways, the song we worked on is a good one, I hope we can completely finish it soon!

I drank with Hiroaki recently, who is the former guitarist for Lacroix Despheres. He is a good friend indeed, and is the one who taught me the charm of the guitar. After, we ended up going to karaoke on impulse because I was drunk...

…I'm not good at karaoke...
but I did it anyways because I just followed my impulse.
I remembered at that time that Lacroix had one song in the karaoke set list. From the first moment we arrived, I searched for Scivias with Hiroaki. (Laughs)
We had great success with that song for sure! I don't know why, but I felt a strange sensation which caused me to sing with exceptional, overflowing enthusiasm!

Recently when I was ridding on a cross-cutting overpass where many large trucks passed by, my bikes rear tire got punctured. When that happened, the back wheel began to rapidly shake from side to side. I thought it was going to have an accident ... but I didn’t fall, I left unharmed! (Laughs)

That's all I wanted to tell you (Laughs)

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment